Photonic Laser Thruster (PLT)
- The Photonic Railway, Journal of Space Exploration Vol. 2, Issue 1 (2013).
- DE Momentum Beaming for Innovative Spacecraft Maneuvering, Proceedings of Directed Energy Professional Society Annual Symposium 2012, Albuquerque, NM.
- Prospective of Photon Propulsion for Interstellar Flight, Physics Procedia 38, 253-279 (2012).
- Prospective of Photon Propulsion for Interstellar Flight: to be published in the STAIF 2 Conference Proceedings, 2012.
- The Photonic Railway: A Sustainable Developmental Pathway of Photon Propulsion Towards Interstellar Flight: Presented at the DARPA 100 Starship Conference, 2011.
- Photonic Laser Propulsion (PLP): Photonic Laser Propulsion: Proof-of-Concept Demonstration, AIAA Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets vol. 45, pp 153-155 (2008)
- Photonic Laser Thruster (PLT): Experimental Prototype Development and Demonstration, AIAA-2007-6156, Space 2007 Conference Proceedings
- Photonic Laser Propulsion (PLP): Photon Propulsion Using an Active Resonant Optical Cavity, AIAA-2007-6131, Space 2007 Conference Proceedings
- Photon Tether Formation Flight (PTFF) for Distributed and Fractionated Space Architectures, AIAA-2007-6084, Space 2007 Conference Proceedings
- PTFF Publication in STAIF-2006 - Copyright (2006) American Institute of Physics. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the American Institute of Physics.
- NIAC Phase II Study from Sep 1, 2006 PTFF Phase II Overview
- PTFF NIAC Phase I Overview
- PTFF NIAC Phase I Final Report
Metastable Innershell Molecular State (MIMS)
- Metastable Innershell Molecular State (MIMS) IV: Heteronucleus K-shell MIMS with H+ and He+, Results in Physics, Vol. 4, 198–203 (2014).
- Metastable Innershell Molecular State (MIMS) II: K-shell x-ray satellites in heavy impacts on solids, Results in Physics, Vol. 4, 170–176 (2014).
- Metastable Innershell Molecular State (MIMS) III: The universal binding energy and bond length of the homonucleus K-shell MIMS, in press, Physics Letters A 2014.
- Creating Nanostars with Buckyballs (Physics Letters A, Volume 377, Issues 45–48, 17 December 2013, Pages 3304–3311) and its accompanying AudioSlides presentation
- Metastable Innershell Molecular Sate (MIMS), Physics Letters A 372 (2008) 4865–4869.
- Physical Review A Paper on Enhanced Pressure Generation by Cluster Impact for Heavy Ion Fusion Applications